Wholesale Butter Infuser Machine
Use: Dry Herb
Ongrok botanical infuser is an innovative butter maker machine and herbal infuser to extract herbs into the key ingredient of homemade edibles, topical creams, or alcohol-extracted machine tincture drops. This butter maker can also be used for a variety of kitchen and home uses. Try making homemade potent essential oils with fresh herbs like lavender and rosemary or creating homemade botanical lotions, balms, tinctures, and more.
This machine is compact enough for any kitchen, making small-batch infusions easy and mess free. Create seamless infusions with an industrial-grade stainless-steel blade and laboratory standard temperature control. Ongrok's herbal extractor has 1–8 hour cycles, depending on if you're using it as an oil maker, tincture maker, or butter maker. Turn herbs into potent oil in as little as 1 hour!
The small Ongrok allows for capacity infusions of 3/4 cup - 2.5 cups. The perfect size for condos and apartments with the same great features as the large machine. This useful, ETL-approved infuser comes complete with important product features, so you're ready to get started making magical herbal infusions. Simply press a couple of buttons to begin.
Need more Information? Check out Ongrok's Infuser How-to Guide for their most frequently asked questions!
- Easy to Use Botanical Infuser
- 5 Pre-Set Temperature Settings + DIY Customizations
- Smaller Capacity
- Easy Clean Up with the Self Cleaning Pre-Set
- Dishwasher Safe Accessories
- High Quality Materials
- ETL Certified
- Made with Professional Food Grade 304 Stainless Steel
- Heater: 600 Watts
- Motor: 120 Watts, 16,000 ~ 19,000 RPM
- 120 Volt - 60 Hz (USA/Canada Model)
- DIY Function
- Boil Dry Protection
- Overspill Sensor
- Overheating Protection/ Auto Shut off
How It Works:
The herbal infuser comes equipped with an industrial-grade stainless-steel blade and laboratory standard temperature control to give you a high-quality herbal-infused oil every time. ONGROK’s herbal extractor includes incremental cycles ranging from 1–8 hours, depending on if you’re using it as an oil maker, tincture maker, or butter maker. Download Owner's Manual for more details.
What's in the Box:
- 1x - Ongrok Botanical Infuser Machine - Small
- 1x - Pair of Silicone Gummy Gloves
- 1x - Silicone Butter Stick Mold
- 2x - Nylon Filter Bags (73 & 190 Micron)
- 1x - Recipe Book